Retail and Restaurant Refurbishment and Renovations
Plan B (UAE) Ltd have established themselves as professional retail and restaurant fit-out specialists. Working closely with the proprietors, we re-design and construct new internal and external structures to suit the requirements and objectives of the business.
We have completed many rip-outs including re-build supervision on major projects within the Trocadero Leisure complex at Piccadilly Circus London UK and other main tourist locations on behalf of Jones Lang Lasalle and Burford Plc; the landlords. We have managed and delivered projects including major re-fitting of individual units within the Trocadero and O2 Centre London, Indian Restaurants in the Home Counties and Local restaurants in Sai Kung, Hong Kong.
We also offer our retail clients the following services:
- Client contacts, discussions & project detail confirmations.
- Integration of sub-contractors on all refurbishment projects, their costings & job descriptions.
- Control & management of property rip-outs, including outsourcing of transport and plant hire.
- Implementation of site health & safety practices & enforced staff obedience to site safety regulations.
- Conducting weekly & monthly client project analysis & project accountability.
- Monitoring, coordination & evaluation of all vendors & sub-contractors invoices/accounts.
- Develop and implement turnkey operational plans for client property maintenance schedules.
- Outsourcing specific trade requirements.
- Managing all sub-contractors.
CLP, NICEIC & DEWA certified staff available.
From the Berkshire 'Food Lover's' Guide
Alan McColm (editor) suggested: - That the company who refurbished both the Cinnamon Tree in Mortimer and The Daruchini in Binfield, was a truly professional design and construction company:
"These public houses have undergone massive transformations, the style, decoration and decor of these excellent conversations is an object lesson to others.
Completed with attention to detail and an eye for both colour along with subtle lighting strikes a favourable balance and ambience for diners!"
The following pages show examples of classic designs and completed restaurant projects.