An existing Hong Kong client asked us to return and complete a ‘small job’ that was extended and extended and turned out to be a rather large project!
We completed an array of trade disciplines that lasted over a two-month period to the satisfaction of our returning client.
We accomplished the following works during the client’s requested project timescale:
- Provide exterior scaffolding and coverings to the property.
- Removal and supply of double-glazed doors and windows throughout the property and making good all.
- Treat and repair ‘spalling re-bar’ and painting of repaired ceilings as required.
- Waterproofing of exterior floor tiles throughout the property.
- Waterproofing of exposed roof areas.
- Repair, prepare and painting of exterior steelworks throughout the property.
- Repair, prepare all exterior walls and ceilings and provide superior paint coverings throughout.
- Removal, design and supply of ‘exterior security fencing’ throughout the perimeter of the property.
- Removal of materials and debris from site.